10 answers "breakfast" in the interview,Do you have any questions for us?,Interview Question

"Interview, how do you answer these questions is very important. So you need a clear head, sensitive and recruitment problems. Here's the "tough question" of the 10 recruiters often ask some advice to help you "score"":

Can you tell me something about yourself? What kind of person do you think you are, and why do you choose this job?

This is your chance to prove their ability, communication, reasonable way to talk about life, work, chat.

For example: if you graduated from the art work, but I am in a bookstore, you can say: "I am a love of literature, although I graduated from the school of art, but I have my own knowledge and modern classical writers although is not me. I often read books, but there is an amiable and easy of approach. Margin, newpeople."

Why do you want to leave your present job?

You should not say any bad boss, colleague or any natural way of working, old company. This is the dark knight. You should answer: you want to see your work or approach all these new challenges.

Why should the company choose you rather than anyone else. Or: you can contribute to the development of the company?

This is your chance to show them the benefits you can make to your company in the recruitment. Let us talk about the impact of your interests, rather than the characteristics of the company's ability.

For example: "I have this idea, a new look, to improve the impressive customer by increasing the effectiveness of the corporate sector's front desk, using their skills and confidence".

Do you think your biggest weakness is?

If you lack the choice of technical conditions, it is time to give you self-confidence to say. You can say: "I have no work experience, but through direct sales and marketing, I believe I can quickly learn".

How do you respond to these criticisms?

The answer to the favorite house is an example of a recruitment and other issues to provide any additional examples. Talk about your situation is the boss accused and old friends that learned the experience and the end of a sentence: "I want to learn the criticism is necessary, need to work in the process of improving a better day".

If you think you have to work overtime?

So when you ask, "how many hours do I have to work?" If I work overtime pay by the hour? ". Or, you can say: "I don't care about working overtime, but I'm afraid it will affect an important factor in our daily life and keep the quality of our work".

Do you feel yourself in ten years time?

This is you should not be here to answer too smart, too humble, than my real ability. You should say, "I hope this job will give me a place where I can play my own abilities".

Are you married or are you going to get married?

You don't have to answer the question directly, because it can sometimes decide whether or not to accept or not. You have to drive to another topic: "I think he / she is thinking, if I am a reliable or not? I would like to introduce my article to demonstrate my ability to work if he / she calls back to my old office and they will give you / you know I am dedicated to the old company."

What is your expected salary?

You should find high paying peers and friends to go for an interview before you can give a reasonable salary. If there is a gap between the two sides, you can not decide, just at this time, you give them to give you the idea of 1, 2 days, and then I will answer.

Do you have any questions for us?

Now you can ask a question: "can you tell me about the goals of the company? "You will have a chance to get promoted after three years of work, isn't it?" "If I keep my job.

Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours